Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Discount Battery Tender Deltran Cigarette Lighter Adapter 081-0069-5

Battery Tender Deltran Cigarette Lighter Adapter 081-0069-5
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $7.95
Sale Price: $0.85
Today's Bonus: 89% Off
Buy Now

I have several of these lighter adapters and they work great with the Battery Tender Plus. Many car manufactures have their cigarette lighters controlled by their ignition. So when the key is off the lighter is not functional. That is not the fault of the battery charger company. This is the design of the vehicle.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I use this in my BMW's. Otherwise, ya gotta smash the cord in the trunk or disconnect the trunk light which never turns off in my BMW E39 models. Just crack a window, plug this baby in, run the cord through the window, & presto chargo... trickle charge away using a Battery Tender Plus 1.25 amps.

Best Deals for Battery Tender Deltran Cigarette Lighter Adapter 081-0069-5

This little neat tool lives in my battery tender pouch, and I use it for keeping the odometer and radio stations and clock when changing batteries. I live in AZ so with 4 cars it seems like I'm always changing batteries. On most cars you have to turn to accessories, 1st click, plug this in, and then change the battery. Great quality as all the other battery Tender products. I can highly recommend all the models. My favorite is the water proof 800ma...that thing is indestructible! I've accidentally run it over with my truck, no damage! Also, get a 6 or 12' extension, they are cheap and SO handy! BTW, the 800 works overseas 120-240 with just a cheap plug changer....my dad keeps one in his humid garage and always plugs the cars in during the winter! NEVER a starting problem.

Honest reviews on Battery Tender Deltran Cigarette Lighter Adapter 081-0069-5

Some people don't seem to understand that not all outlets in your car are "on" when the car is turned "off". This will only work if your outlet stays on when the key is turned off and removed, or if you leave the key in and the switch to the on position. To check this just plug something into you outlet, and take the key out of the ignition. If it continues to draw power you're good to go and you can plug this in and not worry about it. If the outlet shuts off you need to leave the key in the on position for this to work and that may not be preferable depending on where your vehicle is and if it is secured in a garage or sitting in a drive way where someone could jump in, turn the key, and drive off.

If your car doesn't have powered outlets when the key is removed it is not the fault of this product that it isn't working when you take your keys out.

We use this to charge my car while I'm away and it is very easy. Unfortunately they battery terminals aren't compatible with the type that connects there but this lets my wife plug this in and not have to worry about anything. My Camaro outlets are on all the time, whether the keys are in the ignition or not though.

(I don't have any stock in Deltran or this product, I just don't like silly complaints by people that don't know what they are really complaining about.)

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Battery Tender Deltran Cigarette Lighter Adapter 081-0069-5

The cigarette lighter adapter for the Battery Tender allows one to plug the unit into the cigarette lighter inside of the vehicle to keep the vehicle battery charged. Without it, I had to unlatch and raise the hood of the car, and then connect the Battery Tender by some "alligator clips" to the car battery. This is a handy device that is easy to use and saves one the hassle of having to raise the hood and connect the Battery Tender to the automobile battery. 'Get one!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment