Sunday, April 20, 2014

Review of LG Spectrum 2 Cellet Retractable Cord Auto Car Charger Adapter Black

LG Spectrum 2 Cellet Retractable Cord Auto Car Charger Adapter Black
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $7.20
Sale Price: $3.76
Today's Bonus: 48% Off
Buy Now

Goods price for nice product. Nice having the cord out of the way and not hanging in the way of radio controls.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Excellent device! I like how it retracts so the cord doesn't get damaged. Charges my phone in short amount of time.

Best Deals for LG Spectrum 2 Cellet Retractable Cord Auto Car Charger Adapter Black

I use my smart phone constantly all day. By midday the battery is low, I travel most of the day in my car. In the past I have bought almost 10 chargers ALL died within the month. Eureka I have found the perfect retractable charge and have now had this one for 4 months. Great product..........finally.

Honest reviews on LG Spectrum 2 Cellet Retractable Cord Auto Car Charger Adapter Black

This little car charger was so cheap I wondered if it was for real....At the phone accessory store I would have paid three times as much....I keep it in the car, when my phone needs a charge I can do that on the go. No more having the battery get too low no matter where I am.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment