Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review of Worker 6274 4.8-Volt Nicad Rechargeable Revolver Cordless

Worker 6274 4.8-Volt Nicad Rechargeable Revolver Cordless Screwdriver Kit
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
This is without a doubt the coolest tool ever. It is compact, lightweight and very nicely done. I didn't know when I ordered it, the bits were attached. It is great the way they pull up and out, then insert into the front of the driver. Won't be losing my bits anymore. Has enough power to drive smaller screws, but not too much like my 19.2 volt monster. This is perfect for the crafts person or small around the house projects.

I highly reccomend.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love this thing. I am not good with using a drill as a screw driver and a drill gets heavy for me for a longer project. I recently assembled a chest of drawers; it took me about eight hours and it has a LOT of screws. The battery on this little screwdriver just kept chugging along; it did not need to be recharged. It is lightweight and turns at just the right rate of speed for me. Many years ago I had the type of cordless screwdriver with a straight handle, this pistol grip is much more ergonomically sound, much easier to work with, especially for the long project I did. And I love the stay-on bit holder--bits don't get lost. This is a nice piece of equipment and worth every cent paid for it.

Best Deals for Worker 6274 4.8-Volt Nicad Rechargeable Revolver Cordless

My sister works at a factory and this has been very helpful to her at work! She uses it daily which decreases strain from using a manual screw use.

Honest reviews on Worker 6274 4.8-Volt Nicad Rechargeable Revolver Cordless

Everybody else seems to like this little drill, but I found it next to useless because of the plastic (not metal!) bits. It absolutely never occurred to me anybody would make a drill with PLASTIC bits for screwing in metal screws -much less drilling a starter hole, which this thing certainly won't do. Oh well, I guess I should have known better. If the price and product descriptions sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Proved again.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Worker 6274 4.8-Volt Nicad Rechargeable Revolver Cordless

I haven't had the chance to use it yet but my husband uses it all the time. It's great not to have to take out the big cordless drill when you can use this for so many jobs. It's also great that the bits are attached and interchangeable. No more lost bits.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment