Saturday, April 26, 2014

Reviews of BikeMaster TruGel Battery - MG14-BS MG14-BS

BikeMaster TruGel Battery - MG14-BS MG14-BS
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $89.95
Sale Price: $78.94
Today's Bonus: 12% Off
Buy Now

I bought this battery expecting something better than an acid one, it shows that it has 2 year warranty but at 15 months it failed. I live in Costa Rica now, so it is more expensive to send it and pay back to get it back. But anyway, in my life I have learned that claiming a warranty is always a way to loose money and time, a good product is when there is no need to claim it. Never ever will purchase anything from BikeMaster.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I am very impressed with this battery, I installed it in my Honda Valkyria & it is perfect fit as expected & when I started the bike, it has so much more cranking power, it seemed as if I had installed a "High Torque' starter. This battery has been starting my bike faster & I would recommend this item as well as the seller of this item. Thanks.

Best Deals for BikeMaster TruGel Battery - MG14-BS MG14-BS

Excellent product and the best price. Easy to install. No acid to worry about leaking all over my ATV. I'm looking forward to not buying another ATV battery for a while.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment