Saturday, April 12, 2014
Reviews of ORIGINAL OEM Car Charger for your Blackberry Storm 2 9550
I learned my lesson about buying non-Blackberry parts. I paid big dollars for a car charger from Verizon and it turned pout to be a "universal" one that overheated and overcharged the battery. Went with this inexpensive one that is genuine Blackberry and it works great.I purchased this car charger because it was supposed to be "genuine BlackBerry". It seemed a little flimsy to me when it arrived in the mail, and while it is marked with the Blackberry logo it appeared to be a cheap knock-off. Hoping that the charger would work nonetheless, I plugged this charger into my Jeep's power outlet (where another car charger works just fine), but my BlackBerry (which needed a charge) didn't begin charging, even after I started the Jeep's engine. When I went to pull the charger out of the outlet to inspect it *the charger broke in my hand*. Basically this item is a piece of junk, and clearly not genuine BlackBerry. Once again I realized you get what you pay for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment