Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Discount Intelligent Dual Purpose DC Vehicle and AC Home Wall Charger

Intelligent Dual Purpose DC Vehicle and AC Home Wall Charger suitable for the Garmin Nuvi 265WT 265T - Two critical functions, one unique charger - Uses Gomadic Brand TipExchange Technology
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $37.95
Sale Price: $27.87
Today's Bonus: 27% Off
Buy Now

I needed a charger which had a car as well as home socket plug to charge. This charger is very good so far, I have it for 20+ days now. No complains. I can charge the GPS in house when I am not driving.

One problem: I paid for one day delivery but it was delivered in 3 days. I needed it very urgently because I was in a new City where the roads are not easy to follow. I struggled for 3 days.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment