Saturday, May 17, 2014

Reviews of Auto Car Charger for Sansa C140/C150 E250/E270/E280 NEW

Auto Car Charger for Sansa C140/C150 E250/E270/E280 NEW
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
Buy Now
i received this item aproximetly 20 days ago and until 2 days ago i don't have a chance to try it.When i go to LA,I tried it but it was broken because it's wires are so thin.I couldn't use it.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Somewhat flimsy relative to other car chargers; feels cheap, but functional. I would expect this to crack/break if one is not careful.

Best Deals for Auto Car Charger for Sansa C140/C150 E250/E270/E280 NEW

Great for charging my Sansa View on the road. I leave my Sansa View in the car and mostly use it at work, I use car charger instead of bringing it home to charge.

Honest reviews on Auto Car Charger for Sansa C140/C150 E250/E270/E280 NEW

It charges my e250. It seems adequately made for the money.

Beside the long-term reliability question, what else is there?

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment