Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Reviews of Premium Heavy Duty Car Charger (with 8 ft thick cord) for Garmin

Premium Heavy Duty Car Charger for Garmin GPS Nuvi 3590LMT + White Stylus Pen
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I had ordered a car charger from another seller that was supposed to be for my Garmin GPS some time ago and had it in the car along with the unit. Imagine my surprise when I tried to plug it in and discovered it didn't fit. Wasn't in the least happy but figured it would cost me more to send it back than it cost. Went on Amazon again looking for the right charger. From the picture, I felt fairly sure this one would work. I plugged it into my Garmin as soon as it arrived and it works. I am very pleased and like that the cord will stretch out so far. I also like the fact that it will fully charge the GPS unit and then stop charging thus ensuring the battery on the GPS the longest possible life. Definitely recommend this charger.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment