Monday, June 16, 2014

O'Neal Fastrack II Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth Technology Review

O'Neal Fastrack II Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth Technology
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $279.99
Sale Price: $224.99
Today's Bonus: 20% Off
Buy Now

I was very hesitant to order this helmet without trying it on in person. However, the sizing chart I found online was dead on and the critical reviews proved false (at least on the one I received).

First, the helmet is very nice to look at (I've already had a few people comment on how good it looks).

Second, the Bluetooth is very easy to set up, is attached sturdily to the inside, and works as well as you should expect (i.e., it's no Bose sound quality, but it's crisp, clear, and loud enough to hear).

Third, with the vents open, I experienced no fogging, even while wearing sunglasses.

Overall, I think this is a steal for the price. In fact, I just ordered one for my wife as well.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Pros:

Comfortable

Bluetooth works sufficiently well for turn-by-turn navigation

So far, i've never killed the battery (used it on a 5 hour trip)

Other visors available, I got the light smoke tint and it's goood

Cons:

I wish it were SNELL approved

Best Deals for O'Neal Fastrack II Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth Technology

The bluetooth and speakers on this helmet work very well, and are easy to set up with your iPhone. But the helmet itself is so flimsy, and at speeds above 25 miles per hour so noisy, it's not worth it. I ended up buying a shoei helmet, and ripped out the bluetooth from this helmet and installed it in the new one. Now I can hear music and talk on the phone at 70 mph no problem. Pulling out the electronics showed this helmet to be of very shoddy construction. Do yourself a favor, buy a nice, quiet helmet and put in a blinc or other bluetooth yourself.

Honest reviews on O'Neal Fastrack II Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth Technology

Helmet is very comfortable and feels good to wear. The bluetooth synced right up to my phone with no problems. It's super easy to adjust the volume and answer calls. Music works great and voice quality is good as well. I have a loud exhaust so it does muffle the sound somewhat. I have worn this on a friends bike with a slightly less loud exhaust and it was much better. So, I may upgrade the speakers, but unless you have a ridiculously loud exhaust that wouldn't be necessary.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for O'Neal Fastrack II Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth Technology

I just got this helmet 3 or 4 days ago...the helmet looks really nice and is amazing an HELMET...but i bought it for the bluetooth and the speakers absolutely suck can hardly hear phone calls... music can hear very lightly till about 30-35mph...was dissapointed :/

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment