Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $629.00
Sale Price: $329.68
Today's Bonus: 48% Off

I am a professional in the auto service industry. Out of all the tools I have ever purchased, this most likely is the most valuable. I put it up against a Snap-on 14.4 volt tool, which claims to have more torque than this tool, this tool ate its lunch. When buying Air tools, I always buy Ingersoll, now that I buy electric tools, all I will buy is Ingersoll. Look forward to years of service from this tool.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This item was brand new in box as described and the delivery was fast also. I looked around for this Impact Wrench and found this to be the best price available. I've been using it for over a week now and it really works well. I'm a Master Technician for over 27 years and this is a primary use tool that will do almost everything I need. The battery life is good and I can swap out on the fly having the second one that's in the kit. It will take off most lug nuts and engine bolts. Most of the techs in the shop use IR tools this is my first cordless IR. I'm very pleased with it so far.
Best Deals for Ingersoll Rand W5130-K2 3/8-Inch Mid-Torque Impactool, Charger, 2
I was super excited to try out the new IR cordless tool line. I'm a heavy duty tech for a living working my cordless tools pretty hard between shop work and service calls. These are the first IR cordless tools I've owned. All of my other cordless stuff was Snap-On. I really didn't like my newer Snappy cordless 1/2" (new lith-ion one) and wanted to make a change. I decided to sell my cordless Snap-on tools and make the move over to IR. The 1/2" has been excellent, but doesn't seem as beefy compared to the Snap-On. It's a great value buy compared to the Snap-on unit. The 3/8" was great out of the box, but I ran into an issue. Sometimes after hammering away the hammers/anvil seem to lock up in the front nose. A pull of the trigger will leave the gun lifeless. I have to manually move the anvil around to "free" things up and it will be fine for a while. The gun is still under warranty so I'll have to send it in and see what happens. I had 3 years of trouble free service of my 14.4 Snap-on cordless 3/8" impact and was let down by the IR being only a few months old. Maybe there was a bad batch out there or something??? Either way I think they are a great gun for the money and hopefully IR will take care of my "bad" 3/8" gun.
Honest reviews on Ingersoll Rand W5130-K2 3/8-Inch Mid-Torque Impactool, Charger, 2
I have a motorcycle repair shop, when it comes to hand tools this has to be one of my all time favorites. I have nothing but good things to say about this too, for the work I use it for I love it.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ingersoll Rand W5130-K2 3/8-Inch Mid-Torque Impactool, Charger, 2
I'm a mobile service mechanic I bought for my job and love the tool. the battery last for a couple of days of use I would highly recommend the tool to anyone

No comments:
Post a Comment