List Price: $289.00
Sale Price: $149.00
Today's Bonus: 48% Off
This helmet has a lot of feeatures I was looking for. The bluetooth is very clear and integrates well with my GPS. It's easy to use, and my GPS linked pretty much automatically! I haven't had a chance to test ventilation and comfort factor in warm weather yet, but would definitely recommend it to anyone needing stereo headset, gps integration, cell integration or rider ro rider! I did have one small glitch I apparently had gotten an opened one from amazon. After calling and a couple hours troubleshooting with VCAN (great company) we determined the battery was not present. I returned the helmet to Amazon and in less than a week had the replacement. I really like the helmet so far. (And I have about 10 at my house)
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Although Amazon claims that you can "listen to stereo music streaming from your MP3", it only has one speaker.The helmet itself is light and quieter than my old helmet. The bluetooth works fine with my iPod and I could still hear music playing while on the highway, but only in my left ear. The helmet sizes run small. I'm used to wearing a large helmet, and the extra large Blinc is slightly snug. I would love this helmet completely if it did actually have stereo music as Amazon claims.
No comments:
Post a Comment