Friday, July 25, 2014

Advanced Golf Buddy Voice GPS Rangefinder Rapid Wall AC Charger Reviews

Advanced Golf Buddy Voice GPS Rangefinder Rapid Wall AC Charger - Amazingly powerful home charge design built with Gomadic Brand TipExchange
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $19.92
Today's Bonus: 33% Off
Buy Now

I BOUGHT IT AS A GIFT FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

THEY HAVE USED IT EVERY WEEK AND DIFFERENT

PLACES, WHERE THEY HAVE PLAYED, AND THEY

LOVE IT.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased the Golf Buddy because a fellow golfer spoke highly of the product. I have beenvery happy with my Golf Buddy. It really is quite accurate in calculating the distance from the green. The only drawback is it sometimes gets confused if you have to retrieve a shot from an adjacent hole and it starts calculating the yardage for that hole. For the price it is a great deal.

Best Deals for Advanced Golf Buddy Voice GPS Rangefinder Rapid Wall AC Charger

Great product lousy description, fails to mention it includes recharger, so I bought additional ones, what a waste

cowboy Jack

Honest reviews on Advanced Golf Buddy Voice GPS Rangefinder Rapid Wall AC Charger

Very easy to set up and use. Just turn it on and it finds the course you are on at that time.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Advanced Golf Buddy Voice GPS Rangefinder Rapid Wall AC Charger

Very effective, Has never ran out of charge during a round. I would recomend this to anyone purchasing the golf buddy voice.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment