Friday, July 25, 2014

Best Black & Decker 243215 12V 5Ah Lawn and Garden Battery - This is an Deals

Black & Decker 243215 12V 5Ah Lawn and Garden Battery - This is an AJC Brand™ Replacement
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I was ready to throw my Black and Decker weed trimmer in the trash because it stopped working after year or two. figured what the heck let me try a new battery so I ordered one through Amazon.it arrived quickly, I charged it up overnight, and the weed trimmer is back in service! so far I'm extremely happy with this purchase.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Worked great, only thing was the terminal's were smaller than stock. I bent the clips on the wires to make them tighter and that seemed to work just fine. Great price................

Best Deals for Black & Decker 243215 12V 5Ah Lawn and Garden Battery - This is an

I bought this battery to replace the dead one in my Black and Decker weed wacker. This is the battery number on the side of the weed wacker. However, five people have tried and failed to open the battery compartment so I really don't know how the battery works. I have one more person to ask and if he's unsuccessful, I'll use the battery for some lights. Sigh.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment