Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $575.43
Sale Price: $307.20
Today's Bonus: 47% Off

This model is a recent purchase and I also have one 12V only model (3600) that I purchased two years ago. I own two farms and several vehicles and various farm equipment. Both units are very rugged and perform very well. I have used them both to start farm tractors, cars, trucks, mowers, a generator, and my Bobcat in winter. The cables and clamps are heavy commercial quality items that store nicely when not in use. The built-in charger works well to quickly charge and maintain the internal batteries. It will jump-start several vehicles between charges. These have really proved invaluable and save me the hassle of getting a truck close in while trying to get the battery side close enough so I can wrestle around with a cold set of jumper cables what a pain.. I carry one of these on trips, when towing or in bad weather so in an emergency I don't have to rely on the kindness of strangers for a jump-start although I have rescued two damsels in distress and one city guy with a Neon so far. You don't have to worry about smoking the alternator on your truck when jumping an unfamiliar vehicle either. The accessory 12V cigarette lighter-type outlet has actually proven to be a handy "never thought I would use it" feature. The switches are commercial quality and are not flimsy junk like many others. The LED readout actually provides useful information concerning internal battery or vehicle voltage levels or percentage of charge. If you are in the market for a no-nonsense unit, then I can tell you I have been very pleased with both of mine. You can rest assured that you will get what you pay for. Ladies, these would make a great gift for your busy guy. Just make sure it's big enough for his equipment. The 12V only is fine unless he has really big trucks, tractors or airplanes. I had to buy both of mine myself. I was able to take advantage of an Amazon gift card to help out on the second one. I was very surprised how quickly this one arrived.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Only charges to 63%. Amazon has no system for complaints, returns, resolutions because it was sold by amazon and it is battery (hazardous).
They suggest the manual, the manufacturer which I am trying, but, we have a commercial vehicle down in a field waiting for a jump.
Frustrating it is better to purchase from a reseller than from Amazon directly.
Best Deals for Schumacher PSJ-4424 DSR ProSeries 4400 Peak Amps Jump Starter
I bought this thing a year ago, I redd some of these posts when I bought it and I must say anyone who doesnt like this unit, you either do not know what you are talking about or its too heavy for you as this is definitely a 5 star product!! I do roadside assistance and do alot of jump starting and this unit has worked flawlessly when heavy duty batteries (even 2-3) are moderately low on a charge. It did roll a desiel engine slow once but the batteries were almost completely dead. All I did was hook up my two Van batteries with cables and hooked this thing up with it and it rumbled to a start. Otherwise it has started anything I have put in its path and quickly. I am buying another so if I run into the completely dead 3-4 battery system again two will start it in fact I think all I need is the 3600 series. In fact I have used this to do some curls with it is that versatile, lol. You can always use to arms to lift it if you need to but for you people who want a heavy duty jump box for your cars go lighter with the 3600 or one below that as that is plenty of juice. I do know this unit can go all the way down to 40 percent and still jump my van so there is alot of reserve power in this unit , which tells me , it you have a 4 cyl or 6 all you need is the two units below this one to get many starts without recharging. I am sure they weigh a bit as well but it will be worth it for you. The person complaining about the fan is pretty weird, its not that loud and in fact it tells me that I have my inverter on when I am charging it so I dont forget to turn my large inverter off before I shut the vehicle off and leave for awhile. I wouldnt know it was on unless I hear this fan going and I would end of jump starting my own vehicle with this unit, lol.
Honest reviews on Schumacher PSJ-4424 DSR ProSeries 4400 Peak Amps Jump Starter
I have two of these. One is a different model but same brand name...Both failed early. The one that failed after about 3 months I figured would be under some kinda warranty. Wrong silly boy. You get 90 days and you pay for shipping. Like I said find another brand or buy the cheap ones. The battery is what fails and they do not stand behind the battery so why bother paying extra??
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schumacher PSJ-4424 DSR ProSeries 4400 Peak Amps Jump Starter
Very heavy & solid. Have never used as cars, motorhome & motorcycles not failing yet. However, reading other reviews this seems to be a very reliable jumpstarter. Again it is very, very heavy but I carry in my motorhome (bus). Does NOT have a cable to charge the unit dont understand why the manufacturer is not supplying this.

No comments:
Post a Comment