Friday, July 18, 2014

Best Garmin Nuvi 3790LMT GPS Standard Red LED Wall / AC / Home Charger! Deals

Garmin Nuvi 3790LMT GPS Standard Red LED Wall / AC / Home Charger!
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $10.95
Today's Bonus: 45% Off
Buy Now

The adapter was complete, in that it performed as expected. The price was good and I'm satisfied with my purchase.GARMIN NUVI 3750 3760 3790 3760t 3790t wall house home charger ac adapter BY KHOI1971 MADE

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This charger is small, light weight and works like a charm. It allows me to plan my trip routes BEFORE I get into the car. I can see what traffic intersections will look like before I arrive there. And, I am no longer tied to the car to keep my Garmin 3790 charged and ready for a walking tour. Thank you Aaazon for making this purchase soooo easy. Great product and great purchase experience!

Best Deals for Garmin Nuvi 3790LMT GPS Standard Red LED Wall / AC / Home Charger!

It has served its purpose with no problems. I figure I got what I paid for.That's all you can ask.

Honest reviews on Garmin Nuvi 3790LMT GPS Standard Red LED Wall / AC / Home Charger!

Head for inserting into device for recharge is too wide !

Needs smaller more square micro head ! Does not fit Garmin GPS !

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garmin Nuvi 3790LMT GPS Standard Red LED Wall / AC / Home Charger!

Shipping was very fast and well packed! The quality of the cable was just great !Has LED light so you know its on....Fit is perfect for nuvi 3760 lmt....

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment