Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $3.56
Today's Bonus: 82% Off

This has saved my life several times. I would forget to put it on charge and would use the truck charger as a lifesaver.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Great product. Cost almost nothing. Works great. I have had no problems and was glad that I bought the charger.
Best Deals for RAPID CAR CHARGER For various SAMSUNG PHONES.
Serves its purpose, for a good price. Not as rapid as my other one that had retractable cord and was much more compact. Probably why I find this annoyingly bulky.
Honest reviews on RAPID CAR CHARGER For various SAMSUNG PHONES.
This charger was exactly what I needed to replace my broken one. It works great, arrived fast,and was totally affordable .
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for RAPID CAR CHARGER For various SAMSUNG PHONES.
Works well and saved me money. Item was sent out quickly. Meets all the requirement needs for a car charger

No comments:
Post a Comment