Monday, July 7, 2014

Nissan LEAF EV Charger: 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW (FREE SHIPPING) Review

Nissan LEAF EV Charger: 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $1,049.00
Sale Price: $999.00
Today's Bonus: 5% Off
Buy Now

The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is the price. If I didn't know better I would guess this product was from Apple. Comparing it to the other available charge ports it is the most stylish, it's simple and it's very well made. And, it is being sold at a price that is much much much higher than what it costs to produce.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased this unit specifically for my wife's Nissan leaf. We were being charged $2000 At the dealer and maybe more just to have this same unit installed at our home. The unit arrived ahead of time and I contracted an electrician soon after. Once the electrician determined that the load can be handled by the electric panel it took him two and a half hours to do the job. My suggestion to anyone who intends on getting one of these units is to place it as close and as practical as you can to the electric box and take into consideration where the vehicle will be positioned this way the materials to operate will run you less. The 25 foot cord is more than ideal for my application. The installation was $150 for the electrician and the unit was $900. It's only been in use for a month and a half and it works fine ( hope it lasts) . We are able to shorten the charging time to approximately 4 times faster than the standard cord.

Best Deals for Nissan LEAF EV Charger: 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW (FREE SHIPPING)

I found this charger easy to install, nicely designed, and easy to use. I would recommend the product, especially for do it yourself installation.

Honest reviews on Nissan LEAF EV Charger: 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW (FREE SHIPPING)

So far so good. We have a 2011 Nissan Leaf. We've only been using the charging station for a few weeks. My husband is pretty handy so he was able to install it on the front of the garage without any issues. It fully charges the car in about 6 hours. Plugging the Leaf into a regular household outlet takes about 12 +\hours to fully charge. I would recommend this charger.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nissan LEAF EV Charger: 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW (FREE SHIPPING)

The Nissan Leaf is a plugin automobile. Fueling it is actually as easy as plugging it in. The Residential EV Charger is easy to mount and use.. Just be sure to have a qualified electrical technician connect the power. It took approximately ten minutes to set up, test and start to power the Leaf.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment