Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Reviews of Chicago Electric Power Systems 750 Watt Continuous/1500 Watt Peak

Chicago Electric Power Systems 750 Watt Continuous/1500 Watt Peak Power Inverter
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
Buy Now
I normally wouldn't buy something like this from Harbor Freight but they had it on sale for $30.00 about 3 months ago. I used it to power the subwoofer in the car its much smaller in size than the one I was using and it worked good and until yesterday. I started the car and heard the small beep the the inverter always made then nothing, the subs didn't come on. I got home and checked for a loose wire or blown fuse, all was good I was getting power at the inverter but no 120 volts. I pulled out the thing and reinstalled the 1500 watt inverter I was using and got the subs working again. This inverter is out of warranty so I opened it up and found all 4 fuses blown. I dug into it alittle more and found the inverter had shorted out. So its in the garbage now, not worth fixing. I wouldn't buy another one.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is exactly the same inverter that Harbor Freight sells for $34.99. It's your money. I am going there this week to pick one up.

Best Deals for Chicago Electric Power Systems 750 Watt Continuous/1500 Watt Peak

Great product. Used this for a month as I drove across the country. Was able to run an electric wok, and charge all of my appliances the whole trip. Worth every penny!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment