Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Reviews of Sunforce 60022 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller

Sunforce 60022 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $72.04
Today's Bonus: 28% Off
Buy Now

I like this Solar Charge controller. The documentation that comes with it, however is terrible. The functions described of the LED indicators do not match the actual functions. And there is a reset button that is not even mention.

The controller itself seems to be operating as I would expect.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The user guide is worthless the unit is great. You must figure out how to operate the darn thing by yourself. Press and hold the test button until some light or lights come on on the left of the charger telling you the state of the batteries. Once running it will tell you if it is in the charge mode completely by showing the green lightening bolt. The unit works perfectly. If however you are trying to supply power besides charging the battery you will need a grid tie inverter along side.

Best Deals for Sunforce 60022 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller

very good product. I have it controlling a 500 watt solar array. First one failed after about a month, amazon replaced it, no problems since.

Honest reviews on Sunforce 60022 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller

this thing worked well or fair at first, now it just blinks and says my batteries are half charged when I know they are fully charged. I will buy another brand and see if I can get one that works properly.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sunforce 60022 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller

This alright for the off grid solar system I have, and provide good safety and good control to the charging of my battery bank

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment