Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Best BikeMaster TruGel Battery - MG10L-A2 MG10L-A2 Deals

BikeMaster TruGel Battery - MG10L-A2 MG10L-A2
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $83.95
Sale Price: $72.34
Today's Bonus: 14% Off
Buy Now

The leads were on opposite sides but I didn't care because the guys at Bike Master were awesome and helped me out no problem. First, we had some issues with the shipping, no biggie I missed my riding weekend (Yeah I was kind of upset but hey s*** happens). Then when I finally did get the battery the leads were on the wrong sides from factory and would not fit my bike (Ducati 848) so they refunded me the money and told me to keep the battery. I ended up purchasing an OEM battery with the refunded monies.

I did crank the bike and it cranked no problem.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND BIKEMASTERS IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANY PARTS! THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT AND WILL WORK WITH YOU!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I had a bad experience with one of these batteries. It wouldn't hold a charge. It was a headache to try to get a refund and in the end I ended up throwing my money away.

Best Deals for BikeMaster TruGel Battery - MG10L-A2 MG10L-A2

I have a 2001 Suzuki GS500 replaced the original lead acid with this and it makes a world of difference. Bike starts faster, never have to mess around with refilling cells, and so far haven't had any issues with the battery running down over time.

Would recommend this over normal lead acid batteries, even at twice the price, just because you don't have to mess around with venting / filling cells.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment