Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Not too much to say so I'll be brief. Contacts are gold plated, works gread, has never failed to connect. Body plastic is *slightly* rubbery, allowing it to bend and give just a little bit (less likely for the protruding plugs to snap off). Super compact fits in my pocket with my shuffle and basically turns it into a jump drive.Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Discount Blue - iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation USB Charger Adapter
Purchased this 2nd generation iPod shuffle charger/sync device, after my original of two years broke! After checking several box stores, I concluded that for $20 more, I might as well buy a new iPod! these chargers are that expensive! I ran a search on Amazon & this item popped up first! For $1.83 I wish I bought more! Small & simplistic best describes it! Syncs up to iTunes without a glitch! Seems to charge faster than the original iPod charger in my opinion! For an item where the shipping was more than the product itself, I'm 100% satisfied! My only advice would be that at this price, buy at least a couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment