Monday, September 8, 2014

Buy Premium Car Charger For Motorola Droid RAZR

Premium Car Charger For Motorola Droid RAZR
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $2.68
Today's Bonus: 87% Off
Buy Now

I purchased a Premium Car Charger for the Motorola Droid RAZR. The USB port fit into my phone as advertised, HOWEVER the other end did NOT fit into my car. I have a Honda CRV and have NO idea why a product specifically designed to have a phone charged in your car wouldn't fit. It was a complete waste of money. And there were no specifications or explanations in the 'ad' as to whether the charger would only work in certain cars. My car has a standard opening for a car charger and have never had issues in the past...the numerous chargers i've owned worked without problems. Being that this charger didn't fit and couldn't be used, it ended up in the garbage. A complete waste of money.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Was pretty happy with the price of the charger only cost me about 3$ with shipping included. The charger was made of a cheap plastic, but it still did the job. After about a month it would turn my Droid off. I did not think too much about it because after about two days of this happening, the charger completely stopped charging and would not light up anymore. You pay for what you get for.

Best Deals for Premium Car Charger For Motorola Droid RAZR

I bought a car charger for my Verizon RAZR and it broke. This i ridiculous even though I only paid about 3 dollars it should work. The card they sent me said said no refunds.

Honest reviews on Premium Car Charger For Motorola Droid RAZR

Quality of product is horrible. Could not even connect the charger to the phone, it kept saying disconnected with the slightest movement. Will never purchase these again.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Premium Car Charger For Motorola Droid RAZR

So far, so good. Was received in small, easily opened packaging, nothing big and bulky. It feels a little "cheap" compared to the chargers that you would buy at a cell phone retailer but it works just as well. I wish the cord itself were a little longer, but other than that, it's great. I hope it keeps up.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment