Friday, September 5, 2014

eForCity S-Shape Cradle Compatible With Samsung© Galaxy S III i9300 Reviews

eForCity S-Shape Cradle Compatible With Samsung© Galaxy S III i9300 / Samsung© Galaxy S4 / S IV mini i9190, Black
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
The product finally arrived and works but only without any type of case on the phone at all. The idea and looks are good, but the placement of the micro usb charger is too far toward the back of the product.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

this cradle did the job you just can't have any type of case on your phone when docking it . i read reviews that people had used a case with this product . guess i have the wrong case . if you don't have you phone in a case this is a great choice for you .. just not for me so i flipped it and doubled my money...

Best Deals for eForCity S-Shape Cradle Compatible With Samsung© Galaxy S III i9300

got product very fast, phone doesn't fit with and case on the phone. if no case, product is great, turn sideways and its a stand to watch movies.

Honest reviews on eForCity S-Shape Cradle Compatible With Samsung© Galaxy S III i9300

The cradle is as it was described. I only wish it would fit with my case on. It is still handy to have and I'm glad I got it. It took longer than most of the other things I've ordered from here but it wasn't a big deal since I saved so much money. I am satisfied and would definitely purchase from this seller again.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for eForCity S-Shape Cradle Compatible With Samsung© Galaxy S III i9300

only bad thing i can say is i can't put the phone on the charger if it has a case. but other than that...it is amazing.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment