Saturday, September 6, 2014

Review of Chrome Battery 12V 3.5A SEALED LEAD ACID Alarm Panel Battery

Chrome Battery 12V 3.5A SEALED LEAD ACID Alarm Panel Battery
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $18.90
Today's Bonus: 18% Off
Buy Now

Worked as expected... Bought to replace a battery in my wife's rechargeable weed eater. Doesn't seem to last long enough for my liking, but I think that's to be expected when running a weed eater off a battery, LOL!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I thought I had already filled one out,so I here I go again. The battery was a perfect fit. I installed it without even charging it the mower started right up I then charged it for 10 hours to make sure it had a full charge as I take the mower out on the road. Very good product. Would buy again from this dealer.

H.H.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment