Good product,as described shipped quickly and works well.
Shipped in plenty of time for christmas.
Good seller
Thanks very much
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Never required a car charger before. Switched to the Motorola Spice and can do so much on this phone but the battery would die as would anything grabbing data
Best Deals for Motorola Car Charger for Motorola DROID PRO, Motorola Citrus WX445
Great product at such a great price! It's exactly the same one that I had unfortunately purchased in my wireless phone carrier store when I got my phone. No problems at all and charges very quickly.
Honest reviews on Motorola Car Charger for Motorola DROID PRO, Motorola Citrus WX445
A great product for the money. My husband loves it so much I just bought another one for when he travels! Highly recommend.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Motorola Car Charger for Motorola DROID PRO, Motorola Citrus WX445
Product is as stated; very satisfactory. Thank goodness for the speedy service, as we had a power outage, and the only way I could keep my cell phone charged was by the car charger.

No comments:
Post a Comment