I would definitely recommend this product. It's not common that you find a usb port to match your cell phone. I chose this one to go with my Samsung Galaxy S4. The double port allows me to share with another android user.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 that I use as a GPS. This product works as advertised. The light is bright at night but nothing you can't ignore. I've used it for a little over 2 weeks and haven' had any problems.
Best Deals for Fosmon 2.1Amps / 10W Dual Port USB Rapid Car Charger for Samsung
It is not what I expected, but it works even when the quality is lowest that I expected and the price was high after I checked out.
Honest reviews on Fosmon 2.1Amps / 10W Dual Port USB Rapid Car Charger for Samsung
Excelent service the order was in my home on time and the product works very good too I can conect my BT and my cell at the same time
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fosmon 2.1Amps / 10W Dual Port USB Rapid Car Charger for Samsung
This charger saved my car rides. It was a battle to figure out who had the least amount of battery left and that was the one that was able to use the charger. Now both kids can charge their phones and no more fussing. One other nice feature is it lights up so you know it is fully plugged in.

No comments:
Post a Comment