I've been using it for some time and have had no problems. It works and the price is right. You can't ask for more than that.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have nothing bad to say about this. I bought the 20 foot cord just for the convenience. It plugged into my HTC wall adapter and it worked for my Droid x2, and worked for my evo 3d I just picked up. It's cheap and is very well made.
Best Deals for CableForge 12v Vehicle Car Charger (Glows blue) for Motorola Droid
This cable does exactly what I need it for: it connects my phone to a computer or wall charger. It seems sturdy, and isn't too expensive so if it does break it's not a big deal to replace it.
Honest reviews on CableForge 12v Vehicle Car Charger (Glows blue) for Motorola Droid
Works great with the Motorola Droid X. Heavier than I expected for the price. If you need a micro USB to Standard USB, get this cable. You won't be sorry.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CableForge 12v Vehicle Car Charger (Glows blue) for Motorola Droid
Bought this cable to get the needed length we wanted for lounging in the living room. They are well made and work as needed. I would recommend these cables.

No comments:
Post a Comment