For my 2012 TaoTao Cy50-A, this battery doubled the factory battery power and size; fits perfectly instead of bouncing around in the battery compartment. So far, it's proving to be high power, high quality. I will update if that changes. I cannot give five star because the mounting is a headache; they use square nuts that you have to figure out how to elevate (I used small chunks of foam) and line up perfectly before you can get the bolts on; that would be easy to simplify.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The battery arrived on time and it fit my Taotao 50 perfectly.
The dimension given in the product description was very accurate.
At first, the battery was noticeably stronger than the original
battery but after about 1 month, the battery just died. It wont
recharge anymore.
Best Deals for Gas Gy6 Scooter Moped 50cc 125cc 150cc 12V Battery 7ah Parts
Needed a battery for my Genuine Buddy 125 and ordered this battery. They sent over the pre-filled, enclosed battery instead of the one advertised here, but I'm not complaining. I actually like it better that way. The battery came in fast and my bike started right up.
Honest reviews on Gas Gy6 Scooter Moped 50cc 125cc 150cc 12V Battery 7ah Parts
Painless purchase. Delivery in 3 days. took 15 minutes to put in electrolyte, charged for 30 minutes at 2 amps to bring up to 100% and 10 minutes to install. What more could I ask for! Milano 50 cc scooter fired up quick.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gas Gy6 Scooter Moped 50cc 125cc 150cc 12V Battery 7ah Parts
im very please when i bought the battery.fast delivery.good customer relation.i will recomended to any body.if a has to buy anything i will used them again.

No comments:
Post a Comment