Wednesday, December 17, 2014

GE 23600 50W to 150W Universal DC Battery Eliminator Converts AC Review

GE 23600 50W to 150W Universal DC Battery Eliminator Converts AC to DC
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
Buy Now
I'm using this charger for 7" Coby DVD player as my original car charger broke.

It seems to be charging and working fine but it gets hot pretty fast.

Also I can smell if something maybe burning inside that converter box.

I'm only using when needed but I wouldn't recommend using it for long period of time and don't leave the plug on when not using!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It worked great for a whole week, the it just stopped completely. At least it was inexpensive and not worth the trouble trying to send it back for a refund.

Best Deals for GE 23600 50W to 150W Universal DC Battery Eliminator Converts AC

I needeed a good converter for my portable scanner radio. I had tried other but they would not fit properly and would eventually fall out. This one works perfect and appears to a be a little better quality that others I have bought locally. This should do the job for you.

Check out my video review (too larger to upload here)Tom

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment