Friday, December 5, 2014

Review of Fosmon 1000mAh USB Car Charger Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV S3

Fosmon 1000mAh USB Car Charger Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV S3 SIII S2 Skyrocket, Galaxy Note 2, Apple iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 4th 5th Gen, BlackBerry Z10 Q10, Nokia Lumia 920 922 800 820 822 720 620 510, HTC One M7 X S Sensation EVO 4G LTE Shift & Many More
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $1.99
Today's Bonus: 80% Off
Buy Now

This thing is a piece of crap. chargers for 5 minutes then shuts of and says incapable. It will do this for a couple days. Then it wont do it for a week. Then bam! Does again. Drives me crazy. Will not buy another just go to the store and grab a regular car charger.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Although the price was excellent, the product was an example of "you get what you paid for". It was very poorly made. As soon as I put it in the lighter port, it fell apart (split in half). I had to put duct tape around the top rim to keep it together.

Best Deals for Fosmon 1000mAh USB Car Charger Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV S3

I purchased a car charger an I am completely satisfied with the product. I plan on telling all my friends about ordering from Planet

Honest reviews on Fosmon 1000mAh USB Car Charger Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV S3

I love this thing is exactly what I needed I think I'll probably get me 5 more. no joke it's powerful and it always works perfect

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment