Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $12.99
Today's Bonus: 57% Off

I like the car charger, since I travel, it is nice to have the charger in the car. I can leave the Kindle or Nook plugged in all day, so when I get to my destination, the readers are fully charged.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I love my new chargers! They both work great. What's great price for this product. Nothing but good things to say. I would recommend these items to anyone.
Best Deals for GTMax Black Micro-USB Rapid Car Charger with Home Travel Wall
This worked just as expected , great value , really love the car charger , now I'm charged and ready to go when I get to my next appointment .
Honest reviews on GTMax Black Micro-USB Rapid Car Charger with Home Travel Wall
I got these for my Kindle Fire indoors and out but they also work for my cell phones and my other Kindle. The price was unbeatable.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GTMax Black Micro-USB Rapid Car Charger with Home Travel Wall
I was so excited when I got this last week. It worked as advertised (wall charger). This morning it would charge my phone just fine but my Kindle Fire HD, nothing. The Amazon basics charger that they market with the Kindle Fire works just fine. I am really bummed because I ordered another set a few days ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment