BTW, not meant to use for a bad battery that will not take a charge; only for situations where your battery still takes a charge but is run down ie by a light left on or a loose/corroded battery terminal, etc.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought one of these in a store about 3 years ago (I've forgotten which automotive store it's been so long). I had a number of instances back there where I needed a jump, and I loved those little kits the triple AAA guys carry to jump cars, much easier than involving another car. So when I saw this in the store I had to buy it. I admit the entire time I've had it I was skeptical it would work. But fortunately I've not had occasion to use it, until today. I remembered that I had this in the back, and despite the package saying a 5 year lifetime, I was not at all confident that it would work after this long. But I opened it up, followed the little instruction list on the back of the battery, and sure enough 10 minutes later my car started right up. The thing paid for itself because triple AAA wanted to charge 35 dollars to come down and jump us. Totally glad I bought this thing.And like other reviewers have said, this won't help if you have a piece of crap battery in your car. Even normal jumping won't get you far with a lousy battery that needs replacing.
Another thing: Make sure you have some strong scissors in the car to open it, or take it out before storing in the car. I was lucky I was at a library at the time, and could borrow a pair. They make the plastic packaging on these things very strong.
Best Deals for Porta-Jump 91300 Emergency Jump Starter
It will only work if the Battery is low because of leaving the headlights on.It will not work if the battery is bad such as having a bad cell, bad starter etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment