Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Best Fenzer Cell Phone Battery Micro USB Auto DC Travel Car Charger Deals

Fenzer Cell Phone Battery Micro USB Auto DC Travel Car Charger for Boost Mobile Sprint Samsung Galaxy Prevail SPH-M820, Transform Ultra SPH-M930
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $3.68
Today's Bonus: 82% Off
Buy Now

In the first week of using this accessory charger on my cell phone it suddenly stopped working which was discovered by chance when I noticed that the light wasn't lighted. On inspection I found that the end going into the dashboard port had a button that was supposed to make contact but had somehow become stuck inside the housing. Using a small screwdriver on the case allowed the contact to pop out, which made it work again. You get what you pay for; maybe I just got a defective unit. It is still working although I only use this kind of thing rarely; I'm not sure it would hold up under daily use.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment