Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I thought I'd take a chance and try it. I was very pleased. it's made well, with good materials and good design. For my Creative Zen Microphoto, it works flawlessly; that's all there is to it. And it sure beats paying $30.00 for the brand-name chargers.Monday, November 18, 2013
Rapid Car Charger with Ic Chip for Creative Zen Vision V, V Plus Reviews
I've tried several aftermarket chargers and none of them worked on my Zen. I thought I'd "roll the dice" on this charger and go ahead and buy it. To my surprise, it's not only high quality, but it really worked! I'm so happy. When I first got my Zen mp3 player (Creative Zen V Plus 4 GB Portable Media Player (Black/Blue))I became frustrated quickly when I noticed that accessories for the thing were nowhere to be found except online at the Creative website. "Sure, sucker we've got a car charger for ya. That'll be $29.99 plus $8.97 ground shipping!" Almost 40 bucks for a cheapass charger? If I'm gonna pay THAT kinda money, I should have just gotten an iPod player for the ridiculously convenient access to a myriad of accessories, but I didn't want to adhere to a monopoly. Well, I won't be buying Creative again in the future, but I would certainly buy this product's brand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment