Thursday, December 26, 2013

Discount Power-Sonic Genuine PS-612 6V 1.4 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery (F1)

Power-Sonic Genuine PS-612 6V 1.4 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Good buy. It was impossible to find in local stores. I'm sure if I kept looking, that I'd find it locally. But it saves time and gasoline by going through Amazon.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The battery was a perfect replacement for the previous weatherstation battery. The system is back on line with no problems to report.

Best Deals for Power-Sonic Genuine PS-612 6V 1.4 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery (F1)

I bought this to replace a battery in a Stairmaster 4400CL. It is so nice to have the normal 'resting' time restored so if you need to jump off & do something mid-exercise, the machine doesn't quit. Interestingly, subsequent to my purchase of this battery, I was looking for another part at various websites and noted that most were selling the replacement battery for double what I paid for this.

Honest reviews on Power-Sonic Genuine PS-612 6V 1.4 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery (F1)

(#1 REVIEWER)The battery in my little handheld vacum cleaner slowly lost its mojo, It would not accept a charge and was just worn out. A quick Google search turned up this replacement battery in a slightly larger capacity of 1.4Ah as compared to the OEM's 1.3Ah.

The size was identical to the OEM battery. I installed it, charged it and my little vacum cleaner started working again.

Unfortunately the battery soon fizzeld out and now will not even fully charge. My handhelp vacum will operate for about 30 seconds before slowing down and stopping. So for the price, it lasted about 2 months and is now useless.

Lesson learned. No more cheap replacement batteries for me.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Power-Sonic Genuine PS-612 6V 1.4 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery (F1)

Received the Power Sonic PS 612 for my emergency light and the product was as advertised. I was please to receive the product quickly. I purchased this product through Amzaon.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment