Sunday, December 15, 2013

Discount YTX14AHL-BS Motorcycle Battery for HONDA CBR1000F Hurricane 1000CC

YTX14AHL-BS Motorcycle Battery for HONDA CBR1000F Hurricane 1000CC 87-'96
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This is the 6th battery I've purchased from Chrome Battery. They all have accurate descriptions. All have arrived charged and undamaged.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Bought this for my husband's bike and it's only been about 2 weeks, but he has had no problems as of yet. You really cannot complain for the price!

Best Deals for YTX14AHL-BS Motorcycle Battery for HONDA CBR1000F Hurricane 1000CC

This sealed battery for my ATV arrived pre filled with acid and charged. It arrived in just a few days. It cost 1/3 less than than buying it at the store and I don't have to maintain it or worry about it. It really is better than the original.

Honest reviews on YTX14AHL-BS Motorcycle Battery for HONDA CBR1000F Hurricane 1000CC

This is a very nice product and it lasts a good long time. I will be ordering a new one when I am ready!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for YTX14AHL-BS Motorcycle Battery for HONDA CBR1000F Hurricane 1000CC

Great price, it fit the application intended, and it starts my scooter. Arrived quickly. I'll be ordering anothher one for the wifes scoot.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment