Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
We ordered a 12v battery for an auxilary engine starter that we have. It arrived before the promised delivery date and was the correct battery for the starter. It has worked without problems since installed.Thursday, December 5, 2013
Discount YTX9-BS GTX9-BS PTR9-BS CTX9-BS High Performance Maintenance Free
This battery came as described ,fit perfectly in my Honda Generator, I have also added a battery maintainer to this set-up ,as I'm thinking I wont have to replace this battery for many years to come . The last battery was 5 years old without a maintainer so I'm thinking an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure .I have a manual start but at 20 below zero and the power is out a charged battery and a ready to go back up generator comes in mighty handy ,dont be scared be prepared !!!!! I have yet to need this battery in an emergency so only time will tell .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment