Monday, December 23, 2013

Rubberized Retractable Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3GS (Black) Review

Rubberized Retractable Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3GS
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $7.66
Today's Bonus: 45% Off
Buy Now

I got this product and it worked for two days. I know it is not expensive but it should work for more than 2 days.

I left a one star feedback, and somebody from the company called me and ask me if I will remove the feedback they are going to send me a replacement at no charge. I believed them and I removed the feedback in order to get the right product. It's been almost two month and I got nothing. I tried to send them an e-mail and they said they don't find my order any more. A very shady way of doing business. Just don't buy it and don't have anything to do with this company. I hope nobody else will be burned.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought two of these and neither one worked with my iPhone or my iPod.

Best Deals for Rubberized Retractable Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3GS (Black)

The product arrived and appeared cheaply constructed, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. It worked once. Then it appears to have shorted out (which would be no suprise, the retractable cord is tiny and cheap). This product is overpriced and terribly constructed. Don't waste your money.

Honest reviews on Rubberized Retractable Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3GS (Black)

I bought this car charger for my 3GS. It is NOT for the 3GS. It will work on a 3G, but not a 3GS.....the place on a 3GS where you plug it in is smaller that the 3G. I kept the product and gave it to my wife who has a 3G.

Again, DO NOT BUY THIS FOR A 3GS!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rubberized Retractable Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3GS (Black)

The design of this item is great, and I love the retractable cord, but the very first time I plugged it into my iPhone 3GS, I got the dreaded large yellow caution symbol and the message "This product is not designed to work with iPhone." It did not charge that time or any other time which I tried it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment