Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile Smartphone (Tangle Free) Retractable Car Review

Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile Smartphone Retractable Car Charger
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
Worst charger ever. Bought it because I liked the idea of it being retractable but it only lasted about a week and crapped out. Not worth it.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Receive the charger and it did not fit my phone. Cost me more to ship the item back to eTECH, than it did to buy it. Complete rip-off!!!!

Best Deals for Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile Smartphone (Tangle Free) Retractable Car

It worked for a few weeks than stopped working. It didn't cost much so I guess you get what you pay for...

Honest reviews on Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile Smartphone (Tangle Free) Retractable Car

I love this charger. It arrived just a couple of days after ordering. I love the retratable cord, it works great for me. Retracts well and works just fine. I would definitely recommend this seller.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile Smartphone (Tangle Free) Retractable Car

I have bought 2 of these and work perfectly fine, really thin cable and handy retractile mechanism

Great addition to my gadgets

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment