This item was awesome. It was just what I needed and more. Great value for the price. I strongly recommend it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have three charges that came with the set and now only one works. Now the usb cable only works on my desktop only.
Best Deals for 7 Items Accessory Combo Kit for Sony Walkman NWZ E436 / E436F
This is exactly what I needed to begin using my Walkman again. I love having one to use in the car too.
Honest reviews on 7 Items Accessory Combo Kit for Sony Walkman NWZ E436 / E436F
Very satisfied with this purchase. Everything works without any problems and is great for the price, especially since you'd pay much more in a store to buy these items. Extremely happy.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 7 Items Accessory Combo Kit for Sony Walkman NWZ E436 / E436F
when i bought my walkman, at best buy, all of these access cost alot more than the walk man!!!waited awhile, all the goodies, for 5 cents on a dollar .. retail! omg treat your walkman to al lthe toys.. Now i use all the time!!! oh amazon prime, while your at it.. best79 dollars.. i ever spent! Rockin Rob

No comments:
Post a Comment