List Price: $14.42
Sale Price: $12.45
Today's Bonus: 14% Off
I bought this item before a lifelong hunt to Colorado, and wanted my Streamlight kept charged. I had the 110V charger, but not the adapter for the car charger. This unit performed flawlessly, keeping my light charged and ready. I highly recommend this item.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Product worked very well. A great buy and reasonably priced. The Streamlight 12 volt DC charger was as described and I recieved prompt processing and shipment. I am very pleased with my purchase.Best Deals for Streamlight 22051 12-Volt DC Car Charger
I received my Streamlight Flash Light for fathers day and foud that it was perfect for the car, I liked that the batteries are rechargeable, but would sometimes forget to pull it from the charger or would find that I've run the batteries down. Now it's always available for use. It perfect for camping and boating.The unit is well constructed with a heavy gauge cord which is a pleasent suprise nowadays, the connector fit snug and stay in place.
I'm purchasing a complete set-up to install in my work truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment