Friday, January 10, 2014

Cheap Rapid Wall Home AC Charger for the Creative Zen Vision M - compact

Rapid Wall Home AC Charger for the Creative Zen Vision M - compact with foldable prongs - uses Gomadic TipExchange Technology - Lifetime warranty
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $19.46
Today's Bonus: 35% Off
Buy Now

After using this charger a few times my computer would no longer "see" the device as anything but a unknown device. I was forced to send it back to creative for repairs, which cost me $25. Maybe my Zen was a lemon, but it worked great until I used this product.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I've been using a USB to charge my Zen for years. This charger is fast and more convient than using my laptop. It arrived in a timely manner also.

Best Deals for Rapid Wall Home AC Charger for the Creative Zen Vision M - compact

The charger is very handy to have when travelling. I especially like the interchangeable tip technology. Unfortunately the tip for the Zen Vision M "fries" the Media player's motherboard, and should not be used together. I have had to have ny Zen repaired 2X.

Honest reviews on Rapid Wall Home AC Charger for the Creative Zen Vision M - compact

My computer for some reason doesn't let me charge my Zen on it so I bought one of these. Works great. It charges very fast even if its almost dead. Well worth it even if your computer works

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rapid Wall Home AC Charger for the Creative Zen Vision M - compact

This product works great, it charges much faster than through the docking station connected to the computer.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment