Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $2.42
Today's Bonus: 84% Off

he is very happy with it. It does what it is suppose to do charge the phone. Would recommend it
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I used it and I love it. It is simple and perfect for the ride. I will definitely recommend i.
Best Deals for Universal USB Car Charger Adaptor
The product was used, not new. About 60 seconds after plugging it in it started to get EXTREMELY hot and smelled of melted plastic AND it didnt charge the phone. Will never use this seller again.
Honest reviews on Universal USB Car Charger Adaptor
the charge was just what i wanted. i brought to because they are cheaper online than they are any place else. i will definitely order more things off line. it didnt take long at all for it to come it.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Universal USB Car Charger Adaptor
It will charge my Samsung phone, that's what I purchased it far. Its really cheap which I believe is a plus. Although like the one it replaced it will likely fail. Next time I'm going home brew.

No comments:
Post a Comment