This is another great product at a very reasonable price. It works every bit as well as the $25 products that I have used in the past at a fraction of the cost.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is the best solution for a car charger that I have ever seen! With the cord retracted, I just toss it into my glove compartment and it is stored until I need it again. Works great too!
Best Deals for Retractable Car Charger for Motorola DROID 4 XT894, DROID RAZR MAXX
I've been using mine for a month or so now and it works fine. The retractable feature is greatand powerful! Watch out because it retracts with enough force to hurt your hand if the plug snaps against it.
Honest reviews on Retractable Car Charger for Motorola DROID 4 XT894, DROID RAZR MAXX
Droid Razr Maxx is best charged with a 1amp charger. This one doesn't come close. It's a great design I use an identical one for my BlackBerry and it does a great job. It barely charges the Razr Maxx at all...
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Retractable Car Charger for Motorola DROID 4 XT894, DROID RAZR MAXX
At first I loved it. Then the 2nd day when I pushed the button to retract it the plastic around the piece that goes into the phone broke and flew across my car. A waste of my money and currently have duck take holding it together.

No comments:
Post a Comment