Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $20.99
Sale Price: $3.99
Today's Bonus: 81% Off

This device performs above, and beyond what I expected of it for such a low price.
I use it to power my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-T889) while I use Google Maps + Pandora + GPS&WIFI&Bluetooth on, and it still manages to put a very good charge to the battery while performing all the above.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Does its job, charges fast enough, the cord extends just fine and the blue LED gives it a nice touch.
Best Deals for BIRUGEAR 2000mah Blue LED Micro-USB Car Vehicle Charger for Amazon
The charger arrived later than quoted by a couple of days but when it did it was exactly as expected. It had a blue light to indicate power and it charges the phone. We are not talking rocket science here people. It was a good purchase for the price.
Honest reviews on BIRUGEAR 2000mah Blue LED Micro-USB Car Vehicle Charger for Amazon
I choose it because I like the color and the ithem sees interesting and the prices. I love it I recomended this item 100%

No comments:
Post a Comment