Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BIRUGEAR Metalic Black 2-Port (1A / 2.1A Output) USB Car Charger Reviews

BIRUGEAR Metalic Black 2-Port USB Car Charger Adapter plus Retractable USB Cable, Cable Tie for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 / 8.0 / 10.1, Cell Phone, SMartphone, Window Mobile Phone, Tablet, MP3 Players, Ebooks, e-Reader and More Devices with Micro USB Charging Port
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $6.99
Today's Bonus: 88% Off
Buy Now

Great idea, I like the retractable cord. Good value too. Happy I bought it, it's a great accessory for my car.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Everything worked as said. Adapter was compact but easy to use. Retractable cord working fine so far. DId not come with velcro thing like in photo but not a big deal.

Best Deals for BIRUGEAR Metalic Black 2-Port (1A / 2.1A Output) USB Car Charger

The two port charger works well but the cord stop working it needs to be more sturdier.it fell apart in less then a week, I would just get a reg. USB cord.

Honest reviews on BIRUGEAR Metalic Black 2-Port (1A / 2.1A Output) USB Car Charger

im good to go now, I can take my tablet any where and can charge it when I need to

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BIRUGEAR Metalic Black 2-Port (1A / 2.1A Output) USB Car Charger

Great shipping and product thank you! It has given me the will to go on with life again knowing good people are still in this world.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment