Wednesday, February 5, 2014

NMS IF-VC International Dual Voltage & Frequency Travel Converter Review

NMS IF-VC International Dual Voltage & Frequency Travel Converter
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $174.99
Sale Price: $149.99
Today's Bonus: 14% Off
Buy Now

I am a Soldier in Afghanistan. Another Soldier in my unit brought with a pair of 110v hair clippers and we tried to use them here. They sounded awful when plugged into a transformer that was cutting the voltage down from 220v to 110v. We assumed that the hertz, 50, was the cause of the issue, because the transformer was only transforming the voltage, not the hertz with it. After reading about this product and some of the reviews, we figured this was the problem The product arrived in good time, and with this converter, the hair clippers work great and now sound completely normal.

Hope this helps anyone out there that may find themselves in the same situation.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I leave in France and I bougth the Andis Master clipper and also Andis T Outliner one year ago.

Since the voltage and the frequency is different in Europe I couldn't use them. They were so lousy.

That was until I found this product. IT LITTERALY SAVED my investment. My Andis was making

a very loud noise mainly due to the difference in frequency. And this is the only product that could

arrange that.

I was very expencive but I had already spent more on clippers and trimmers that I couldn't use. So it was totally WORTH IT !!!

Best Deals for NMS IF-VC International Dual Voltage & Frequency Travel Converter

This is a Great product.... If you are a barber over seas this is highly recommended. All my tools work properly now.

Honest reviews on NMS IF-VC International Dual Voltage & Frequency Travel Converter

bought this to use a 110V percusión machine on the 220v net and it doesn't work. will have to sell it again.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NMS IF-VC International Dual Voltage & Frequency Travel Converter

One word for that!! GREAAT. if you live in France or overseas you gonna use your trimmer perfectly with THE good frequence. Don't buy what they sell you in regular shops these products don't change the frequence and burn all your purchased products from the US

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment