Thursday, February 6, 2014

Review of Black OXA 5600mah Cell Phone Portable External Battery Power Bank

Black OXA 5600mah Cell Phone Portable External Battery Power Bank Backup Charger Pack for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod, iPad, Mini; Samsung Galaxy Note & Tablets, S4, S3, S2, Nexus; HTC: One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid; LG: Nexus, Optimus; Blackberry: Z10, Torch, Tour; Motorola: Razr, Droid;Sony: Xperian; All Carriers: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. Works For Cell Phones, Smartphones, Tablet, E-Readers, Cellular Phones, & Android)
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Received this battery fairely quick.

Here is what I found out:

1. The battery feels solid and good quality in hand.

2. It will charge my iphone faster than I put it into a wall charger.

2. It charges my iphone many times and the sated 5600 is quite sufficient.

3. the battery would stay in full power for quite long if not used.

I highly recommend this battery

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment