List Price: $19.49
Sale Price: $14.69
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
I purchased this in hopes of running a 50 watt import gaming system. I was impressed with the price, after seeing my other best hope, a 40 Watt reverse converter from Radio Shack going for $40.
I was disappointed to find out that this item is only rated for up to 25 Watts for long term use the system would shut off after around 7 minutes.
If you're not running heavy duty gear, this is a nice item, but don't expect miracles.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I've owned an older version of this Power Converter for 10 years. It was useful with almost everything that I owned from Germany.I am about to get another one.
Best Deals for Travel Smart by Conair 50 Watt Reverse International Transformer
I have been using it for the past 2 months, for my electronic stuff that I bought from Europe.Don't have any complaints for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment