Thursday, March 20, 2014

Best NOCO Genius GCP1 Black 13 Amp 125V AC Port Plug Deals

NOCO Genius GCP1 Black 13 Amp 125V AC Port Plug
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $17.95
Sale Price: $13.95
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
Buy Now

I wanted a male outlet on the outside of some equipment, but I did not want to deal with soldering mains wires & the risks involved. This item is perfect there's a weather resistant recessed male plug on the outside, and a normal female plug on the inside. It's a bit stiff, and the wire angles down, so if you want to mount at the bottom of an enclosure it's a bit tight.

I searched for months for something like this. This is great. Very solidly built.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This product was a real time saver for me less fabrication time no hard wiring needed very clean install would recommend this product with out hesitation

Best Deals for NOCO Genius GCP1 Black 13 Amp 125V AC Port Plug

... as I would REALLY rate it a 10 star if I could....

Wow... what a wonderful product... I wish everyone who is looking for a 110V power inlet receptacle to install in either a boat or a motor home, would see this review.... this product is just beyond words... it is PERFECT! Disclaimer... I have not installed it yet... so will adjust the review if necessary.. but I doubt I will have to revise my review. The product is so well made... just the way it is described... you will NOT have to modify the plug on your on-board charger you just installed in your $60K bass boat... it has a pigtail that is already wired to receive your "wired" on-board charger... it has a VERY SEAL tight flapper that will seal out all water when it is closed.... it is EVERYTHING a serious installer is looking for.. AND it is warrantied for 5 years... Beats anything that is listed in Amazon or Google for quality and functionality.... again, I have not installed it... but I can ONLY imagine that if I mess up on the installation... it will be my fault.... It is of great quality, great instructions, and is MUCH better than ANYTHING I have used thus far for this purpose.... I only wish I could rate it a 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seldom make these kind of remarks as a review... but in this instance... I MUST.... what a quality product and great packaging.... and WORKS as described... and that is all we can ask of the suppliers... right?

Honest reviews on NOCO Genius GCP1 Black 13 Amp 125V AC Port Plug

Out of all the receptacles I have seen I like this best, easy to plug charger right in no splicing wires, lays very flat to boat and seemingly very watertight as is installed in my splash well. Highly rated!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NOCO Genius GCP1 Black 13 Amp 125V AC Port Plug

Works great. Easy to install. Good hide away plug. I would recommend this product to any one in need of this type of application.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment